We at Lindström take care of people at their work. Our easy and smoothly adaptable rental services enhance safety, hygiene and customer experience. We are a responsible corporate citizen and an engaging employer of over 3000 people in Europe and Asia. Our Group turnover in 2015 was 302 million euros. Our vision is to be a solid, half a billion euro company achieving excellent customer experiences with engaged employees.
Lindström is now looking for a skilled
who will be responsible of Lindström Group global brand management, brand marketing, and corporate communications.
The key tasks include managing all aspects of the Lindström brand through the supply chain; continuous evaluation of brand strategy and brand message, ensuring that all company activities align with brand and that all employees understand brand and its goals; development of high quality and effective brand marketing and sales support materials; managing, coaching and developing external and digital partner network. The Brand Manager works in close cooperation with subsidiaries and regional organizations. He/she leads the team of 4 marketing and communication specialists who are located in Helsinki, thus the position requires frequent traveling to Finland as well as to other locations according to need. The Brand Manager reports to the Director COM & Brand Marketing.
A successful candidate has:
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing related tasks in an international company, experience on global brand marketing and international communications
- Suitable academic or bachelor level degree
- Strong international project management experience
- Experience of full marketing communication mix, incl. digital marketing, excellent written and communication skills
- Experience on operational team leading, including leading partner networks
- Business-oriented approach and will to develop constantly, high result-orientation and hands-on attitude
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Creative and innovative personality, ability to see the big picture
- Fluent spoken and written English, spoken Estonian and Finnish would be an advantage
Lindström offers a challenging and interesting job in an international environment, good career and personal development opportunities and a motivating compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, with reference „Brand Manager” by the 9th of June 2017 to e-mail: email@example.com. Additional information is given by MPS Eesti consultant Maarika Luht, assistant Aili Meidra, tel. 683 0350.